Test of English as a foreign language
1. TOEFL covers the linguistic skills of listening reading, writing and speaking.
2. The TOEFL test opens more doors than any other academic English test. More than 6,000 institutions and agencies in 110 countries rely on TOEFL scored students with the English skills needed to succeed.
3. Most people take the TOEFL test as a prerequisite for admission into college and universities where English is used or required. , many government licensing and certification agencies, exchanges and Scholarship programs use TOEFL scores to evaluate the English proficiency of people for whom English is not their native language
4. Reading measures the ability to understand academic reading matter. Listening measures the ability to understand English as its is used in colleges and universities. Speaking measures the ability to speak English. Writing measures the ability to write in a way that is appropriate for College and university course work.
5. One needs to qualify TOEFL for graduating into higher mode of education in any foreign university where number of institutions and agencies will ask for an official TOEFL test score reports for foreign studies.
The GED® is a trusted, internationally-recognized high school equivalency* credential offered by the GED® Testing Service. We can study further or get a better job with a GED® credential. It opens the doors to the next step in your education or working career.
Administered/Examination Body: www.ged.com
Subjects: Reasoning through language Arts (English), Maths, Science, Social Studies
Class Timings: Mon to Sat (4.00 to 7.00), 9.00 to 12.00 (Sat Only)
*It’s a foreign grade 12 equivalent.
The GMAT is a standardized assessment that help business school asses the qualification of applicants for advanced study in business and management. School use the test as one predictor of academic performance in an MBA or in other management Programs
The Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) was developed and managed by the College Board in the USA. The SAT exam assesses and verifies the academic abilities of prospective students applying to university. The test is standardized across the country and is administered by the Education Testing Service.
The SAT exam is a multiple-choice, paper-based test. However, in 2023 the test will be made available to students online. The exam aims to evaluate the essential academic skills of reading, writing, language, and mathematics. It is usually a three-hour long exam with a total mark of 1,600.
Purpose: SAT 1 exam is the general assessment you will need to undertake when applying to some universities in the USA. It will test your abilities in the two essential skills of literacy and numeracy. The exam has three sections covering reading, writing, and mathematics.
The exam is all about testing your critical thinking skills and analytical abilities while also applying logic.
Exam Pattern: Three sections
- Reading – 52 questions (65 minutes)
- Writing – 44 multiple choice questions (35 minutes)
- Mathematics – 58 questions (80 minutes)
Administered Body: College Board
Classes: Mon to Thursday (4.00 – 7.00): Friday & Saturday (2.30 to 5.30)